NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
This qualification will help learners to understand their role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their care or support, the development and implementation of care plans and contributing to the review of these by observing, monitoring and reporting on the care activities they’re responsible for.
• Unit 01 Understanding person-centred thinking and planning
• Unit 02 Care planning for the care worker
• Unit 03 Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
• Unit 04 Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
• Unit 05 Understanding continence care
• Unit 06 Principles of supporting sleep